Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happiness.

So I came home and wound up sleeping for a bit on the couch...didn't realize I was even that tired until after I ate some supper and tried to watch something, quickly growing droopy enough to lay back for a bit and just close my eyes.

1.  Wednesdays are always nice because they give me a chance to catch up on things.  Today was fairly relaxing, but also very productive.  I'm making some major progress planning things out for Battle of the Books next year, and that gets me super excited.

2.  I am privileged to work at a school with a healthy technology budget.  It makes me really happy when I have to get creative with what to spend money on, and I hope that remains the case in years to come.

3.  Despite the ridiculous amount of blood/gore, I find myself enjoying Game of Thrones.  Each episode has at least one (if not a few) scenes that make me flinch a bit, but the story is interesting, and many of the characters are compelling.  Yay for new things to watch!

4.  My awesome Media Coordinator surprised me with a breakfast biscuit this morning at school.  I love that I work with people who'll do things like that just because they feel like it. :)

All in all, life is busy, but life is good.  Wouldn't have it any other way.

"He is rich or poor according to what he is, not according to what he has." ~Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: