Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Two sleeps from the beach!

Today has been a very chill day.  I'm feeling better, and more certain than ever that all I'm dealing with is allergies.  Glad for that!

1. Again, I find myself thankful to be working with such great people who are willing to help me out when I ask.  Their willingness to help only motivates me to be the best I can at my job.

2.  Tonight was Soup Supper #2 at my church, and we had more interesting discussion about Saint Augustine.  I'm enjoying reading through this book with everyone.  And the delicious array of soups each week is always a highlight, too.

3. Bedtime tea has become a great way for me wind down in the evening.  It's delicious, and the kind I have is even organic, which is always nice to know.

4. Two sleeps from now, I'll be at the beach.  TWO. SLEEPS.

Can I leave you with a song for today?  Because I pretty much adore this song, and it's stuck in my head.  And this is a version sung by one of my favorite people, Scott Hoying from Pentatonix.  Enjoy, and I'll catch you on the other side, also known as Friday Eve.

No comments: