Monday, March 10, 2014

*yawn*

Phew.

Mondays always leave us a bit more exhausted than other days of the week, don't they?

My Monday wasn't bad at all, but it's not even 7 and I'm almost ready for bed.  Well, not really.  But sort of.

1. I finally feel like my appetite has come completely out of hiding.  I felt better on Saturday and Sunday, but today I actually wanted to eat all of my food.  Yay for that!

2.  Revenge came back on yesterday--I didn't stay up to watch it, but I'm going to watch it online tonight and I'm really excited!

3. My classes today all did really well with downloading the template for our Poetry Portfolios.  They seemed excited to get started on them!

4.  My test scores came over the weekend, which I'm hoping means that all of the components of my Graduate School application should be in the same place very soon.  Next comes the waiting period.

I'm literally so tired right now that I don't have much more energy left to write much of anything.  In the spirit of sleepiness, I leave you with this quote:

"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap." ~Carrie Snow

See you tomorrow!

No comments: