Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Weighty Words, Among Other Things.

I'm out of clever openings tonight.  I should have been asleep a while ago.  Figured that since I'm still up, I'd go ahead and throw my list of happy moments from the day up here.  Let's-a go!

[Props to those of you who read that in Mario's voice, because...yep.]

1.  I love great quotes and finding great quotes that have lots of meaning to my life.  Like this one:

2.  I love having unexpected time to get stuff done at work.  I was able to be pretty freaking productive today, mainly because of testing.  But hey--extra work time is always nice!

3.  At our PTO meeting tonight, the Battle of the Books team was recognized and given some major props.  I appreciate all of the support that the parents of our team members and that parents in general at our school have been serving up for the team.  They've absolutely earned it.

4.  New obsessions are always fun.  Decided to watch an episode of Game of Thrones tonight...which turned into watching 3 episodes of Game of Thrones tonight.  I guess I'll be watching more in nights to come.  Yay for being late to the party!

That's it, that's all I've got for you today.  Can my quote above be my quote for today?  It's just so good.  I love some John Green, my friends.

Alright, I gotta go.  Night!

No comments: