Monday, March 17, 2014

Success!

I don't know about your Monday, but mine has been cold and wet.  Yuck.

This doesn't mean it was without bright spots, though.  Here are a few:

1. There is a kindergarten kiddo that is sweet as sugar, and every time her class comes to the computer lab, she gives me a hug and tells me she loves me.  Does it get much better than that?

2. Forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but I feel like it's worth pointing out that my kids are working hard on their Poetry Portfolios.  They're reading a lot of different poetry and I enjoy watching them find favorites.

3.  We are at 100% completion of that NC Working Conditions survey.  And not only that, we're the only school in our county currently at 100%.  Woohoo!!

4.  At the invitation of friends, and with the encouragement of my parents, it looks like I get to be beach bound this weekend.  I'm so pumped on that prospect.  SO PUMPED.

That about does it for today.  Here's a quote in honor of St. Patrick's Day:

"If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!" ~Irish saying

No comments: