Friday, March 7, 2014

TGIF, and also some other things.

Let's just get right to it, eh?

1. It's Friday.

2. Today I got to see all of my sweet Friday classes that I feel like I rarely see.  Between the weather and events we've had at school on Fridays, I feel like they've gotten the short end of the stick with the lab, so it was good to see them!

3. Our new technician at our school was able to fix the internet hiccups we were having first thing this morning before the end of my 2nd class.  Woohoo!

4. My appetite has finally returned after deciding to pull a disappearing act on me earlier today.  I'm not saying my tummy is fully settled, but it's able to tackle some crackers and peanut butter, and that's improvement!

I'm in Raleigh for the weekend because there are some things I have to attend to, but I'm looking forward to the prettier weather that's supposed to arrive tomorrow.  I might even head over to the Art Museum and go for a walk if it's as nice as predicted.

I don't have a ton to say tonight because I'm trying to take it easy and ensure that my appetite doesn't go running off again.  But here's a quote to meditate on:

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless." ~Bill Waterson

Here's to a relaxing weekend full of completely pointless, easy going activities.  Enjoy it, because Monday comes back around all too soon!

No comments: