Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spiritual Nourishment, Sunday Morning Coffee, and a bit of Sunshine, too.

I love Sundays.  I know some folks see them as marking the end of the weekend, but I just love how relaxing Sundays are.  I get to see my church family and spend some time feeding my spirit, and generally speaking, I get to spend some time with my family, too.  I don't see how anything could be much better than that.

1. I taught High School Sunday School today...my lessons don't always go as planned, but I like when I get to connect with these kids.  High school kids don't let you in very easily, so when I get the opportunity to have good, honest conversations with them, I soak it all up.

2. Sunday morning coffee.  There's something kind of magical about it, isn't there?

3. It's not even dinner time and I'm done with my lesson plans!! Woohoo!!

4. The weather has continued to be absolutely gorgeous, and I love it.  It might even continue over into the work week coming up--and that's something we haven't seen in quite some time.

I hope you have a lovely, relaxing Sunday today.  Here's a verse that's fast becoming a favorite for me:

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen." ~2 Corinthians 13:14

No comments: