Sunday, March 16, 2014

Saturday was pretty awesome, guys.

Yesterday's post had to wait until this morning because I unexpectedly stayed with friends in Fuquay last night. :)

Gotta get ready for church this morning, but let's hit yesterday's highlights!

1.  The weather.  I could literally put the weather down for all four highlights.  It was just a gorgeous day.

2.  Yesterday I had the opportunity to help my friend Ginny throw a surprise 60th birthday party for her dad.  It was really fun, and I'm pretty sure we totally surprised him.  Surprises are the best!

3.  After the party ended, my friends and I wound up sitting around a fire pit on the back patio of their house, just enjoying the evening and having some good conversation.  It was a great way to end the night.

4.  All in all, yesterday was just a great day.  I slept in a bit, and then got to go spend the day doing fun things with people who I love.

Life is good, friends.

"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be." ~Grandma Moses

No comments: