Friday, July 1, 2011

Books, books, books...and also some other stuff

Today I bring you a vlog about the books I've been reading, and the ones I'm continuing to read and explore. This video is the longest one I've recorded thus far, but I hope it's still enjoyable. Please, please, PLEASE do send along any suggestions you might have for books to read next. If you have thoughts or questions regarding any of the books I've mentioned in this vlog, feel free to throw those at me in the comments here.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! I'll see you folks next week!


♥ Marlee

2 comments:

shannon*bear said...

Actually did a fist pump when you broke out Artemis Fowl! Can't wait to talk about them with you!!!!! ♥

Marlee said...

:) You are one of the friends I remembered as really enjoying that series...Lesli has read them, too. Eventually I think I'll be checking out Eragon, but I couldn't track it down in the library today, so that one will have to wait. Yay for good books!