Monday, July 11, 2011

Water, water, everywhere!

So, I started upping my water intake yesterday, and let me tell you...my body freaked out a little bit.

I'm hoping today will be a bit easier on me and my bladder.

Today's goal is to finally get my car unloaded so I'm not carting around all of the lovely teacher resources that Lesli gave me.

Tomorrow, I actually head back to see Lesli for a night, and then I'm in Charlotte all day Wednesday for a training with some great people from my school. T he drive back Wednesday night will be long, but I'm excited for the chance to see Lesli again and get to attend this training.

Another exciting thing coming up next week?

I'm going to be volunteering on the construction site of an Extreme Home Makeover house!!!

Right?!? Insane!

But EHM is coming to Fayetteville, and I'm so excited that I was able to be selected as a volunteer! :) I have no idea what I'll be doing, I just know I'll be there helping.

That will also be happening in the midst of a week of house-sitting I'll be doing for my parents, who'll be taking a well-deserved vacation for the week.

But before we get there, I have to get through the rest of this week! Here's what's left:

1. Drop off teacher stuff at school. :)
2. Go to Gastonia--see Lesli--have awesome hanging out time. :) :)
3. Go to Charlotte for workshop--drive home without going crazy.
4. Spend Friday evening with some of the most awesome ladies I know.
5. Head to house sit for my parents on Saturday!

So much stuff!

Here we go.

I'll check in with you guys again soon, promise!

♥ Marlee

No comments: