Saturday, July 9, 2011

A New Adventure Begins...

Okay, guys...this is another long vlog.

But it's really important. I'm being completely open about a plan I'm putting into place to lose weight.

Ready to hear all about it? I hope so! I'm going to break down the parts of my plan after the video, so check below for the specifics.


My Plan:

1) Drink at least a gallon of water daily. (Increase by 20 oz for every 20 minutes of exercise.)

2) Cut out (or at least cut way back on) processed foods and sugar.

3) Try to eat mini-meals throughout the day. (More raw veggies; fruit only for breakfast or lunch.)

4) No eating after 6:30.

5) Use my walking DVD or walk outside for at least 15-20 minutes at least 4-5x a week.

Goal 1: Lose at least 20 pounds by August 30th, my 25th birthday. :)

Stick around, folks. This is going to be hard, but I'm going to do everything I can to attain my goal!

Talk to you soon!

♥ Marlee

No comments: