Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Funnies!

Happy Friday, one and all!

Here we are, at another Friday, and that means it's time for...Friday Funnies!

This week, I was thinking about how many hysterical signs there are, and how entire websites are dedicated to them, so I thought I'd bring a few your way and share them on here. Feel free to share some of your favorite funny signs in the comments below!

Let's begin:






(For some reason, ^that^ one makes me think of my dad...)


(Not gonna lie, ^that^ was one of my favorites so far...)


(Until I saw ^THAT^ one.)

Sign For Dogs

And we'll wrap up this edition of Friday Funnies with this beauty:



Hopefully this helped you smile a little wider today! Have a great weekend and I'll see you folks soon!

♥ Marlee

3 comments:

shannon*bear said...

Bahahahaha!!!! I LOVE the one for dogs and dog owners!

Marlee said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I had lots of fun picking out signs to put up here...I really could have kept going. I sense another Friday Funnies dedicated to silly signs at some point. ♥!

Peter Bourey said...

Funny stuff.....keep it up!!!