Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Funnies!

So, hopefully everyone has had a good week. Mine has been pretty good, considering we just came back from a holiday break. I was pretty impressed by the behavior of my students, and I think we got a lot of stuff done despite the desire to go right back to two weeks ago and have break all over again.

Anyway, you're here for some funnies, so I have some to share with you from various sources. Most of these made me laugh out loud; some may not be as funny to you as they were to me, and that's okay--it's just my hope that you'll find something that at least makes you smile. I decided to focus on pictures for today. Enjoy!

funny pictures - This mouse has a tiny french horn  your argument is invalid.



funny puns - Because Building a Snowmosapien Was Too Much Work
see more So Much Pun


I wasn't going to put anything other than pictures, but then I found these, and I figured I'd use a few of them to close things out. In the words of the always funny Dan Bain: The world is hurting. Laugh more.

*Two antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

*A dyslexic man walk into a bra.

*A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road.

And we wrap up this first edition of Friday Funnies with this gem:

*Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

(Insert rim shot here.)

Have a fabulous Friday night and a great weekend! I have tons of schoolwork to do this week, so I'll post when I come up for air, but do let me know your thoughts on the new blog format.

After five days, have any of the themes fallen flat? Do you have any suggestions for next week? Are you tired of me yet? :-)

See you soon!

♥ Marlee

PS - By all means, please feel free to share any funnies of your own in the comments below!

No comments: