Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday, Vol. 12

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

It was absolutely beautiful outside today where I live--I hope if it was equally beautiful where you are that you had the chance to go out and enjoy the great weather!

Today's Tasty Tuesday is a combo. The first part is a brief review of the Banana Muffin recipe I told you about last week. I made said muffins last weekend, and I found the recipe to be extremely easy--even with mashing up the bananas. The topping took a while to really mix well, even though my butter was room temperature when I put it in, but I was able, with some patience, to make the topping. Despite that minor bump in the road, the muffins were, in a word:

AWESOME.

Absolutely delicious! The topping adds a great crunch to the tops of the muffins, and the muffins themselves aren't very heavy at all...definitely a hit, and I'll definitely repeat that recipe in the future. Good stuff. Let me know if you give them a try and if you love them as much as I did!

After looking at a few recipes online, I've decided to give this combo a try tomorrow in the crock pot. I'm thawing the meat tonight, and I'll set it up in the morning before I leave...I think it's gonna be pretty amazing.

4 boneless pork chops
1 can cream of potato soup
1 (4 oz) can of mushrooms, drained

That's it--I may add a little water and some garlic pepper or some seasoning like that, but I'm looking forward to giving it a shot! I'll let you all know how it turns out.

What are some of your favorite crock pot recipes? Share in the comments below!

I'm keeping this one short and sweet, but I'll see you folks back here tomorrow.

Have a great night!

♥ Marlee

No comments: