Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Music Moment, Vol. 13

Hey folks,

I apologize for the late, and short, post. I started to feel a little under the weather yesterday, and today I'm taking meds, but still feeling not quite at 100%. It's my hope that you'll be understanding, but I do bring you your music moment, as promised.

Now, those of you who mock my appreciation (read: obsession) for Glee--yes, Shannon, I'm looking at you--may not appreciate today's moment. This actually comes from the last new episode of the show, which aired a couple of weeks ago. It was entitled "Original Song," and featured--you guessed it--original songs from our favorite glee club at McKinley High.

I particularly love this song, "Loser Like Me," because of the anthem that it is. It's for the underdog. It's for that kid who's going to be the next Bill Gates. It's for all of the kids who get picked on, as their way of saying, "Just you wait and see..." I love it. I hope you'll appreciate it, too.


I will see you guys back here tomorrow for our next Tasty Tuesday. Have a great night--stay warm!

♥, Marlee

No comments: