Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday Funnies, Vol. 10 (For serious this time.)

Hey folks!

Sorry about the delay...I had a conference after school yesterday and then pretty much left straight from work to head to Fuquay. Went out with one of my bffs (yes, Shannon, I just did that--not gonna say I'm proud of it, lol), Ginny, to a work thing and wound up going to the home of a few of her co-workers. Much fun was had by all, although when we finally got back to Fuquay around 2 in the morning, I was ready to pass out. So, being the responsible person I am--and caring about my readers so much--I at least posted a semi-paragraph before passing the heck out at Ginny's.

So now that I've been back at home for a while, I suppose I owe you wonderful people a post-Friday Funnies blog, eh? What to do, what to do?

How about a great video of a guy who is an awesome impressionist?

This is Frank Caliendo, and while his attempt at a TV show failed pretty miserably, he is actually a really funny guy. He's most well-known for his impressions of John Madden and George Bush, but in this video, he throws out a few extras that I thought you all might enjoy. Check it out:


What did you think? Funny? :)

Just in case that didn't float your boat, here are some pictures from another great website, Historic LOL, where they take old photos and give them funny captions. Check these goodies out:

funny pictures history - You wish your grandparents were this cool
see more Historic LOL


This one had me dying laughing:
funny pictures history - Put back the Kraken!  Put back the Kracken!
see more Historic LOL


Here's another great one:
funny pictures history - Unknown First Issue of GQ
see more Historic LOL


And I'll wrap it up with this one:
funny pictures history - One day in the (until then) Plague-free Middle Ages
see more Historic LOL

So, hopefully the fact that I featured not just one, but TWO funny things can make up for the lateness of this post. I've got some pork chops to go cook for dinner and I need to finish up my lesson plans, so you kids have a great Saturday and I'll see you again on Monday!

♥ Marlee

No comments: