Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Funnies, Vol. 12

Happy Friday, friends!!!

Today, I thought I would resurrect my venture in funny signs and bring you a new batch! That post was really popular, so I've decided to share some more with you today. Check these out and comment on your favorites!

Note: As I started my search, I came across a site that had a collection of pictures of signs that had other people's ...um...edits on them. Enjoy these!
UPDATE: Apparently that website didn't like me to borrow their images. Sorry that you missed them, they were pretty awesome. Enjoy the signs below, anyway! :)


I can only imagine the looks on people's faces when they come to this sign.



This should be hanging in every restaurant/public place. Seriously.



Awesome.



Sure, why not?


Hope you enjoyed this! I had lots of fun finding them for you!

Have a great weekend, friends! See you on Monday!

♥ Marlee

No comments: