Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The list goes on...

So today was a pretty decent day, all things considered. I've been thinking about my list and wanting to add to it, so I figured I would try to come up with the next ten things. Here we go!

11. Spend a birthday somewhere exciting and different.
12. Go on a cruise.
13. Go to a taping of Ellen. (Take Lesli?)
14. Spend a summer somewhere I've never been before.
15. Learn to cross stitch.
16. Be an extra in a movie.
17. Learn Italian.
18. Take a course at a community college on something that's just for me, for fun.
19. See the pyramids of Egypt/ride a camel.
20. Enter a cooking contest.

This is getting surprisingly hard. I'll have to put some thought into the next few. Have you started a list for yourself? Share some of your goals in the comments section!

I think that's gonna do it for today. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this weekend. :)

See you tomorrow!

♥ Marlee

No comments: