Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring cleaning...

So today was a big day at school. We had parents and students come out to help us clean our classrooms and hallways and really spent time on making our school a more beautiful place.

I didn't wind up having much help, but to be honest, I really didn't mind that much at all. Sometimes it's just nice to sort of be left to your own devices, ya know? It gave me a chance to tackle things my own way.

So, anyway, this brings me to today's activities. I'll be spending this evening over at a friend's house for dinner, but I don't have to be there until six. So what's my plan for the next few hours?

Let's just say I'm in a cleaning mood now...

I decided to give myself about an hour of down time, but I already have a plan of action for the hour or two following my down time...and those plans involve my kitchen, doing some laundry, and running my vacuum before this day is done. I'm almost a little ashamed to say that that I'm kind of excited about this.

Almost.

Anyway, friends...enjoy your Saturday and I'll see you back here soon!

Until next time,

♥ Marlee

No comments: