Monday, April 18, 2011

31-40 & a song

Hey there, kiddos.

i've been working on continuing my list, and I figured I'd share with you how far I've gotten. Also, I found a girl who apparently will be touring with Selena Gomez (who I featured last Monday), and though it isn't one of my favorite songs, she does an awesome cover of Katy Perry's new single, "E.T." Give it a listen, and look her up on YouTube if you like her--she has a ton of covers and some originals, too, as I understand it.

Enjoy! I'll post the next ten from my list under the video.


31. Be a mentor.
32. Get a really random, fun summer job.
33. Go to a spa.
34. Go on a trip to Europe with Shannon.
35. Take some friends up to Plattsburgh for a vacation.
36. Spend some time in NYC, really taking in the sights.
37. Go on a completely spontaneous road trip with friends, packing only bare necessities and just driving until we get "there."
38. Get fit enough to go hiking without feeling like I'm going to die.
39. Gamble in Vegas.
40. (Attempt to) repay my parents for all that they have done for me.

That's all for now...

Until tomorrow.

♥ Marlee