Thursday, April 14, 2011

21-30.

Feeling like continuing my list. Not really feeling like doing much else, honestly, but that's okay...there are times when silence is sufficient, you know?

21. Visit Sara Yasin while she still lives in England.
22. Spend a week or two in DC, really getting to appreciate the history.
23. Win Teacher of the Year.
24. Have kids. (Preferably after the getting married thing.)
25. Raise a kitty.
26. Go to the Hershey's Factory in PA.
27. Host a Thanksgiving dinner for friends and family.
28. Visit Ireland. Take a plethora of pictures.
29. Find a beer that I like.
30. Host a foreign exchange student.

This continues to be a really introspective activity for me. I really encourage you to give it a shot, even if you don't decide to go all the way to 101.

That's it for now, kids. Got stuff to do! Have a great evening, and if I don't get to tell you beforehand, happy Friday!

♥ Marlee

No comments: