Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The inevitable finally happened. (Also, I'm sorry about that.)

Hey, folks.

I told you from the start...this is what happens.

I don't mean to abandon you, but inevitably, I get distracted, and then I seem to fall off the face of the planet.

This time, it was a combination of stress and longing for Spring Break, and then it was...Spring Break.

I'm back, and I'll do my best to post semi-regularly again. I have a list to finish, anyway.

So, let's start things back up with items 41-50 of my list, eh? It'll make me halfway through my project, and that's pretty stinking exciting.

Let's go!

41. Buy a bike. Start riding regularly.
42. Write an article for a newspaper or a magazine.
43. Learn more about politics.
44. Meet a celebrity. (Try not to act like a total nerd.)
45. Make and decorate a cake for somebody.
46. Audition for a part in a play.
47. Get involved with an education program at a college.
48. Take a picture at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
49. Spend a Thanksgiving (and maybe a Christmas) working in a soup kitchen.
50. Go to Harry Potter World at Disney. (Geek out like a slightly crazy person.)

There you go! Hope you're enjoying seeing this journey unfold for me; I'm enjoying the ride myself.

I'm out, but I promise I'll be back before the week is up, k? Maybe even more than once!

Have a great night.

♥ Marlee

No comments: