Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday, Vol. 8

So, I really don't have a lot to say today, and that's mainly because this day was chock full of events that kept me at school until 7:15. And after you put in about 12 hours, you're ready to come home and just unwind.

So forgive me, please.


I did want to let everyone know that the chili cook off went pretty well. :) My chili was a hit, even if it didn't win first place. I'm proud of myself for trying out something new. I dare say it won't be my last batch of chili!

In other news, I would love some suggestions for ways to cook the half-dozen drumsticks I have in my freezer. Any great marinades you know about or seasonings you love? Leave some ideas in the comments below, and I promise tomorrow's post will actually be worth while.

Sorry again for the wimpy post today/tonight, but hopefully it will be one of only a few occasions like this.

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday, and I'll see you kids back here tomorrow.

♥ Marlee

No comments: