Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Funnies, Vol. 5

TGIF!

I'm ready for this weekend, though I'll be doing a fair amount of work over it. At least I can sleep until maybe 8 tomorrow. Mmmmm...extra sleep! (Even if it is only another hour or so.)

For today's Friday Funnies, I've been thinking about a website that I remember coming across in college called People of Walmart. It's literally an entire website where people can send in pictures of...let's say...interesting sights that they come across in the classy world of Walmart shoppers. Now, I'm a Walmart shopper myself, but I know how to dress to go shopping. Because even if it's Walmart, it's still in public.

Here, I'll show you what I mean.

1153
Didn't you know that it's really the purple-haired girls who have all the fun?
(Gilmore Girls moment: "Purple heads will not be denied.")


1437
I guess she stopped by Walmart on the way to the...prom? ...costume party? ...?


1439
Wow. Just...wow.


1033
I'm really hoping she works at an animal shelter.


1813NYTX
That's...colorful.


1745OK
Look! Jennifer Garner shops at Walmart, too! :-)


1358
Just gonna leave this one for you to digest on your own.

So, there you have it. If you care to see more, and there are plenty more pictures to see, you can head on over to their website. Though, I warn you, because I chose more tame pictures. Many pictures involve tight or see-through clothing, or just inappropriate dress altogether. Enjoy at your own risk. :-)

So that wraps up this edition of Friday Funnies. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Feel free to share any personal anecdotes from the world of Walmart below in the comments section.

♥ Marlee

No comments: