Thursday, September 29, 2011

All things considered...

You know what?

All things considered...I have a pretty awesome life.

I have a job that I actually went to school for.  I have a job that I love to do.

I have a job.

I have a great apartment, in a lovely town.  (I really think "lovely" is the perfect adjective for my town.)

I have a lot of pretty great things in my great apartment.  The short list?  A comfy bed, a red couch, a beautiful entertainment center...a FANTASTIC kitchen.  (No really.  It's awesome.)

You know what else?

I don't have cancer or any other disease/affliction that keeps me from living a comfortable lifestyle.

I'm healthy.

It may seem random to take a moment  to realize these (fairly obvious) things.  But for serious...all things considered, my life rocks.

How about yours?

Thoughtfully yours,

♥ Marlee

The Lord your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing. ~Zephaniah 3:17

No comments: