Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So, so tired.

Hello, friends.

I was sitting here, thinking about crawling into bed quite soon, and I realized I haven't popped over here to jot down any of my rambling thoughts recently.  Wanna know why?

I'm tired, guys.

Like straight up, ready to go to bed at 7, BONE tired.  You know that feeling?

It's not a bad feeling at all--especially when you've work to earn it, and I feel like I most certainly have.

But man...I'm tired.  And I'm growing a little tired of being tired.

Life is good--my kids are good.  I've gotten two new students in the past week or so, and that's always interesting.  I love seeing some of kids' personalities change to try to be accommodating and inviting for these new kids who come in.  And so far, everybody is doing pretty great.  Even if we had silent lunch today.

I wish I had more to share right now, but sadly, my life has once again become consumed by third grade.  I love my job so much, but I know that everybody doesn't want to hear about it constantly...and I honestly don't have many anecdotes to share as of late.  I promise the instant I do, I'll share.

I will say, of the two kiddos I shared with you a few weeks back, the young lady is doing pretty well for me.  The little guy, well, I wish I could say the same...he's a behavioral...challenge.  And I'm going to keep at it and see if I can't figure out the key to turning things around for him.

But for now, I'm just going to go get into bed and hope that sometime before Friday I finally feel like I've gotten enough sleep.

Happy almost Friday eve!

Until next time,

♥ Marlee

No comments: