Thursday, September 22, 2011

When words fail...use someone else's.

This week has been...difficult.  I'm good, work's good, my kids are (pretty) good.  But rather than expound upon my week, let's turn our attention to some wise words from others, eh?

"There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience." ~French Proverb

"When I do good, I feel good.  When I do bad, I feel bad.  That's my religion." ~Abraham Lincoln

"Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it.  Autograph your work with excellence." ~Unknown

"A man has to live with himself, and he should see to it that he always has good company." ~Charles Evans Hughes

"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." ~George Bernard Shaw

"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." ~Red Auerbach

"It takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong." ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

All good stuff.  Just thought I'd share.

See you on the flipside, kids--tomorrow's Friday!  Yay!

♥ Marlee

No comments: