Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog party!

Hello, friends!

I know I've been a bit remiss in updating this thing lately, and I promise that I'll work on fixing that soon. I have a handful of anecdotes to share with you from these first couple weeks of school. Third graders are great.

I wanted to make sure that I alerted you to an awesome blog party happening tomorrow on Shannon's blog, shannon*bear. She recently reached a big goal of gaining 100 followers, and as a celebration of her accomplishment, she is having a series of guest posts, including a little vlog from yours truly. It all starts around 9 tomorrow morning, so be sure to head over that way and check out the merriment. I know I'll be eagerly awaiting my arrival home after school when I can finally sit down and read through everything. :)

That's about it for right now...I'll catch up with you kids soon!

Happy Friday eve!

♥ Marlee

No comments: