Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reaffirmation.

Today has not been nearly as awesome as I would have hoped.

Ever have days like that? 

I don't really want to talk about it, but I did want to look for some visual pick-me-ups that I could share with you.  These were reaffirming for me, so I offer them to you in case maybe you've had a less-than-awesome day recently.



Dumbledore always knows best, guys.

amazing inspirational quotes-09

amazing inspirational quotes-13
This one made me chuckle a little. :)

amazing inspirational quotes-14
Delicious ambiguity.  I pretty much adore that phrase.

amazing inspirational quotes-17

amazing inspirational quotes-25

amazing inspirational quotes-23
Amen.

Well, that was actually pretty fun.  I hope you enjoyed these.  Tomorrow will be better.

Tomorrow will be better.

♥ Marlee

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yes, tomorrow will definitely be better. :) I am so thankful for you posting these, being reminded of these sentiments is always welcome in my world. Enjoy your weekend.

-Sara-

Marlee said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed them, Sara! Have a great weekend! :)