Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful.

Sorry I'm so awful at updating lately. Life is busy over here!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday. I know much gorging was had here in our household, and we STILL managed to have quite a bit leftover.

I realized I didn't really take time to do a Thanksgiving-y post about the things I'm thankful for in my life, and I hate to miss out on an opportunity to give thanks, so here's my list, albeit it's 2 days late.

Things I'm thankful for:

My family. We are crazy and we nag and fight like other families, but we're also solid as a rock.
My friends. This group has seen some rather difficult changes over the past year or so, but I truly appreciate those friends of mine who have stuck it out with me and continue to be people I can always count on.
My job. It may not be perfect, but whose job truly is? Ultimately, I get to go to work each day and do what I love. And that's certainly something to be thankful for.
My kiddos. They challenge me, they frustrate me, sometimes they even break my heart. But I love them so fiercely that at the end of the day, I just feel blessed to have the opportunity to help them grow as learners.

That covers most of the big stuff...there are too many little things to name right now.

I hope you took some time to really think about what you have to be thankful for. There's more than you mght realize at first glance.

♥ Marlee

No comments: