Friday, November 11, 2011

Loyalty, Layouts, and...um...something else that starts with an L?

The grand total of trips to jail last night topped out at around 5, I think.

But the best part was that I came prepared. I lined up allies for this night who promised me they would bail me out, and they came through with flying colors. Every time I was put in jail, someone was either in the process of bailing me out, or had already done it, before I even got down to the jail.

That's loyalty, my friends.

I had a lot more fun last night than I anticipated, actually. I figured it would be hard to screw on my smile after such a long day, but I really had a good time. Playing freeze dance for 3 hours straight is actually pretty entertaining, especially when I get the babies in my room dancing. It's pretty awesome to see a baby catch on to the rules and actually try to freeze when the music stops.

I slept hard last night, though, guys. After working a 14+ hour day, I think I earned it, don't you?

On a totally different note, I won an awesome giveaway on Shannon's blog, shannon*bear, and part of my prize was winning a blog template from SillyGrrl. I'm having minor technical difficulties uploading all of the components, so if you saw the random and misplaced-looking banner, it was because I was only able to upload part of the code. This should hopefully be fixed soon--so keep your eyes peeled for a whole new look here! :)

I'm off to enjoy the rest of this Veteran's Day--remember to take a moment to give thanks for all of the those who have fought and are still fighting to secure all of the freedoms we so enjoy in our country!

Until next time,

♥ Marlee

UPDATE!

Fixed the template issue with help from Shannon! Hooray! What do you think?

No comments: