Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'll probably spend the majority of tomorrow evening in jail.

No, really.

It's for my school's Fall Festival.  (What were YOU thinking?)

Tomorrow evening is my school's annual Fall Festival, and one of the big draws is the jail.  For a certain number of tickets, students can put any adult they want to into a fenced in cage in one of the hallways dubbed "the jail."  Teachers, administrators, any staff member is fair game.

And let me tell you, some of my boys have been looking particularly excited about putting me into jail.

I can only hope that my kiddos from last year who love me lots will bail me out--it costs the same number of tickets to bail out a person as it does to put them into jail.

Time will tell.

But until that fateful moment when I'm summoned to the jail, I'll be busting a move playing Freeze Dance in my classroom.

'Cause that's just how I roll.

♥ Marlee

No comments: