Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Biltmore!

Today, we spent the majority of the day at Biltmore, having fun and exploring. Here's a brief vlog about today's exciting events, and then I'll post a few of my favorite pictures from the day!



And now for a few pictures...

No really, it was this gorgeous. All. Day.


Lesli and I in front of the house. :)


There's a Tiffany exhibit (like the lamps) right now at Biltmore;
the gardens are arranged in tribute. Can you see the dragonfly? :)


Down at the farm, we made a few friends.


And, we watched the coolest blacksmith ever make this very beautiful leaf you see here. :)

There are many more pictures, and if you go here you can see them all. :)

Alrighty kids, it's getting late and we need to be up at a reasonable hour in the morning--can't miss the free breakfast! :)

I'm sure I'll have more to share about our fun tomorrow with Shannon, so until next time...

♥ Marlee

No comments: