Friday, August 5, 2011

So...yeah...

Hey there,

I've been MIA for far too long, and I apologize for that. I've been spending most of my waking moments in my classroom setting things up, and my other moments I've either been running around with friends or family, or being a slug and being just too lazy to post.

I did, however, want to let you know about something exciting that's coming my way next week.

My parents are pretty much the best ever, and they decided to do something really awesome for my upcoming 25th birthday. So next Tuesday, I'll have my bags in my car and be heading to Asheville for a 5-night stay at a hotel. But I won't be alone--the ever-wonderful Lesli will be accompanying me! I'm super excited.

Here are our big plans so far:
-Swim in the hotel pool...a lot.
-Biltmore Tour/Wine Tasting (heck yes)
-Getting together at some point with Lesli's sister, Hannah, and her boy, Michael
-Spending time with Shannon (!)
-Getting to see Emily and the baby (!)
-Generally being lazy and lounging around

Right?!? Sounds amazing, I know.

But I want to share with you guys as we're having our adventures, so I'm going to take my lappy and try to either post a blog, or upload a few vlogs while we're living it up in Ashevegas, k?

I promise, I won't disappear for a long time again. Promise!

Quickie birthday shout outs to the lovely Sara Yasin, who turns 25 tomorrow; Shannon turns 25 on the 14th!

We're getting old, guys. Crazy!

I'm off--talk soon!

♥ Marlee

No comments: