Thursday, October 21, 2010

You are here. (But why?)

So, I walked into my room today to start setting things up, and lo and behold a sub walks in letting me know she's there for me today.

I stopped, looked at her funny, and said, "No, you're not. I'm here today."

I was wrong. I instantly remembered that I was supposed to be at a writing training (luckily at the old school building less than 5 minutes away) and had to copy my Emergency plans for her. I managed to only be less than 15 minutes late, but I made it.

Didn't miss anything really, introductions were mostly going on when I came in. But I officially felt like a dope.

Anyway, the training wasn't too bad at all and I even was able to go over to school during my break to enjoy some of the goodies that the Social Club put together today--including the cake that I made last night! It came out pretty good for cake from a box, if I do say so myself.

So tomorrow is a workday, which means I'll be meeting with my grade level and doing goodness knows how many other things before heading from school to my parents' house for the weekend. I'll also be getting my flu shot in the morning (blech), but at least it'll be out of the way.

I'm not extraordinarily focused right now so I apologize for the brevity of today's post, but I'll get back to you on Saturday evening after my adventures at the fair with dad and other various exciting events of the day.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Friday and I'll talk to you on Saturday!

♥ Marlee

A daydream is a meal at which images are eaten. Some of us are gourmets, some gourmands, and a good many take their images precooked out of a can and swallow them down whole, absent-mindedly and with little relish. ~W.H. Auden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I love you. And your brain!

Marlee said...

Aw, I love you back! Glad you like it! :-)